Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

and i'm a little bit Stronger

Not Protection. Survival.
By: the iHope Poet

Sometimes it felt like
God wasn't doing His job.
Sometimes, when I got hurt I felt betrayed by His love.

I used to think
that having faith in Him would protect me
From Anything.
No matter what.

So whenever I fell, the world around me fell too;
and on top of all the blame would be my Savior.

Now, I don't blame Him anymore...

I can see how, though I will fall down,
He won't let me stay down.

Because no matter what,
He pulls me through, pushes me out,
Picks me back up.
And He teaches me how to be a little bit stronger.

And I know now
That if I have faith, God will not always protect me,
But he will help me survive.
Anything.


1 comment:

  1. Yuo said it best when you said that, although you will fall down, he won't let you stay down...

    ReplyDelete