Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Every Now & Then

Perfect Scenario
By: the iHope Poet

Woke up one morning to feel an unusual change of pace.
Didn't think then it'd make me who I am today
I saw a second sunrise and made another wish;
And now my world has shifted, in an instant.

Well I've been thinking about the moonbeams,
How hard they are to grasp,
And how my life was like that in the past. 

But I have not been the same
And this is my chance
To see a girl who's better than herself. 
And really all this new life has been, 
Is a perfect scenario. 

Live each day like nothing's gonna block my path. 
When I fall it's like stepping over broken glass. 
My heart has found desire, my made-up mind is strong.
I'll try to never trip the same way twice. 

Well I'm standing like a tower
too high to be pulled down.
It's clear to see the progress I am making.

'Cuz I have not been the same
And this is my chance 
To make a girl who's better than herself.
And really all my life is now, 
Is a perfect scenario.

Close my eyes to catch each dream I set out to find. 
Resting from the troubles I have left behind.
Preparing for tomorrow, praying to wake up, 
And find that things have stayed the way they are. 

I'm no longer the same, 
And now is my chance
To be the girl who's better than herself. 
Please, God, let this new life remain, 
Such a perfect scenario. 

via

No comments:

Post a Comment