Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's Time

Dropped Off
By: the iHope Poet

Let go of.
That's what I am
And will be always.
Dropped on the steps
of my own front porch,
Left in the streets
that only lead one direction: Away. 
And I cannot stay. 
Life is meant to be traveled,
So I'll continue forward.
And though it's hard to not look back, 
I mustn't. Ever, or I'll cry 
and lose my focus on where I need to be. 
And the farther I go,
the less I stop, 
and the shorter I rest, 
So, the easier it is
for me to be
Let go. 

via

And Letting Go
By: the iHope Poet

Saying goodbye
May or may not be as easy
As it seems at times.

The load is so heavy
And relief is the key
To move on.

Sometimes I think
That holding on makes me so strong
And I'm wrong.

Releasing the care
May be the way to learn
how to fly.

True, I must leave,
and maybe they'll miss me
Like I will miss them...

But whether or not;
My fingers are slipping,
As I reach the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment