Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bring Me Poems: To Do with Fingers



Sticks and Twigs
Rigid, rusty, stubby twig,
You stand as straight as work-worn fingers.
Bring me your durability
To manage the roughest of scenarios.




Fallen Blossom Branches
Withered, tangled fingertips,
Like hope of new life
Having slipped through your grasp;
Bring me the potential you once held
In your blossoms.
I wish to open their secrets
  And see what those fastened buds hide.




Dead Leaves
Small, tattered leaf,
Old and forgotten, I’m sure you must feel.
But left fallen forever, I can see you are not.
So bring me your natural tendencies
To be found again,
And raised back up;
Even to the stricken level 
Of man’s direct line of view
And not only his peripheral vision. 



 Pictures via here.

No comments:

Post a Comment