Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Learn & Grow



Not Afraid to Learn
By: the iHope Poet

There are different ways to learn
Well I’m not afraid to try
Each and everything I face
I won’t attempt them just to shine

I‘ll not complain -- I’m not alone
 Others will work along beside me
Times are hard so that we can grow
And if we all stand we'll succeed.

So if life’s changes are continuous
Come what may with joy or sorrow
I’ll accept it all with God’s grace
And make the most of it tomorrow.

 

Lazy, My Mistake
By: the iHope Poet

Maybe it’s wishing
Maybe it’s lying
Perhaps it’s nothing but the truth.

Hoping to make it
Then falling to break it
Knowing the old word can’t be new.

Well, tomorrow's a new day
Just think of it that way
And each time you’ll be satisfied.

Cry out all your tears
And wish empty your fears
Keep all your comfort that at least you tried.

It will last ‘til the end
And then you’ll want to re-spend
All these days that you wasted waiting for a break.

But don’t come crying to me
Because I’m clean and free
Of what I warned you would be a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment