Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

it could be Raining


If I Could Rain
By: the iHope Poet

I stand in the rain
and feel the rhythm it forms
Drip drop, drip drop…
I am inspired
I see myself
With the potential to be anything
A musician, a writer
An artist
This water falls, and fills the air
With hope and talent.

If I could rain,
I’d send down lightning bolts of exhilaration
The thunder would shake
The earth with ideas
The smell of dew would
Spread my influence
And the clouds would form my purpose.

If I could rain,
The world would witness
Every tree reach up
Towards the sky
Thirsting for more
Each bird would fly
Alongside every raindrop
And the sun?
The sun would watch from behind the clouds
Holding back its light ‘til after
The day that I rain.

It would be dark
With strikes of energy lighting the air
And thunderous booms! keeping each soul alert
Every mind would be in deep thought
The atmosphere would be seen from each angle
As a sky of concentration
a thick fog of imagination.

Oh, if I could rain.
I would rain
My heart, my mind
My strength
My determination, my dreams
And my inspiration
Each raindrop would be
A storm


Of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment