Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

of... The Sky ...

Of Stars and Clouds
By: the iHope Poet

My dreams are made
Of stars and clouds,
A mix of grays and gold.
And filled with shades of joy and doubt
And secrets never told.

My heart reflects
The skies above,
The mists accented with illumination;
Where only the darkness of the night
Can outline their constellations.

My eyes soak in 
The upward view
Of the heaven’s many wonders.
The spinning of the stars and clouds; 
Their tears and strikes and thunders. 

I hope to fly 
With stars one day
 And hide among the wispy clouds.
Then I will know just what to say
Of the place my soul will’ve finally found. 


2 comments:

  1. I love how every stanze mentions looking "upward" - a poem of hope and reaching for the stars as you say. Beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete